Mark Berryman Design is looking for a talented 3D visualiser to join its studio in Lymington, UK.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a 3D visualiser to join an award-winning design studio based in Lymington. In return, we offer a competitive salary based on the individuals’ experience plus 20 days holiday (excluding bank holidays),
This position is currently working remotely, returning to the Lymington Studio once we are allowed.
The successful person will have the following skills:
· interpret AutoCAD 2D drawings to a high level and translate these into photo realistic renders using V-Ray
· produce high quality 3D models of interior scenes in either Rhino or 3DS Max
· ability to use Adobe Photoshop for image post-production and InDesign to create presentations
· good understanding of lighting, camera composition and real-world scale/detailing
· experience in the yacht industry and interior design desired
· ability to work well under pressure, prioritise and meet deadlines
· excellent written and verbal communication in English language
· flexible, self-motivated and a good team spirit
Your portfolio will need to demonstrate your undoubted creativity, as well as bringing a fresh approach and energy to a talented team.
Please submit your CV and Portfolio to Charlotte at firstname.lastname@example.org